click on photos for slideshow
Julie and her husband run Letterform, a small graphic design studio in Chicago.
Their work is a combination of typography, photography, illustration, and printmaking.
I spent some time with Julie as she prepped for Renegade Craft Fair.
Letterpressing is a beautiful art form that’s hands-on and exciting to watch.
It’s refreshing when graphic design studios incorporate bits and pieces of handmade goodness into their work.
See more of Julie’s work at the Letterform website.
And if you’re a foodie who loves a good print, you should check out her other business, Nourishing Notes.
- alexmatzke likes this
- davethenightowl likes this
- jmaiuri likes this
- kimsharpgd likes this
- evivalicsek likes this
- crookedspines likes this
- redcornerpress reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- unionbranded reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- lovecreativ likes this
- loooveyourself reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- funaki-insatsu likes this
- johnny-pixel reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- thewickerwire likes this
- mo2dos likes this
- buttpee likes this
- craftedincarhartt posted this