click on photos for slideshow
Lisa of Firelight Forge is a blacksmith from Seattle.
If you’ve been in the area, maybe you’ve seen some of her work in the local restaurants.
She and her husband, Andy, have created some killer instillations.
Watching Lisa work is fascinating.
She may be tiny, but she can sure swing a hammer.
Her work is stunning. Each piece is full of textures and little details.
Check out more of Lisa’s work here: Firelight Forge.
- morethanajourney reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- bigorna80 likes this
- redforgeworks likes this
- 0ciredef likes this
- jjbeukers reblogged this from javosironworks
- buck-harness likes this
- vanilagorila likes this
- nine-crows reblogged this from javosironworks and added:
- anvil-ming likes this
- babydollrb likes this
- caixeiro likes this
- wargasser reblogged this from javosironworks
- javosironworks reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- herbwebb likes this
- steamaker reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- steamaker likes this
- hydrangeamaiden likes this
- blacksmithtobe reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- rinkishikas likes this
- megahoser reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- ovomocti likes this
- mrbeautie likes this
- fotostack likes this
- lettheliontell likes this
- quest4health likes this
- pinkmonkeybird reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- taylormade2me likes this
- americangrizz likes this
- trudheimr reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- jaliantheswordsinger likes this
- javosironworks likes this
- theleathernomad likes this
- yandowasteka reblogged this from tuchesuavae
- yandowasteka likes this
- commonsenses13 likes this
- d0pedone likes this
- lightthroughrain likes this
- tuchesuavae reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- tuchesuavae likes this
- tobia likes this
- craftedincarhartt posted this