click on photos for slideshow
DIY: ELBOW PATCHES
So my best friend, Liz, has a really fun style.
She loves creating new color combinations and adding unexpected elements.
This morning we got crafty and added elbow pads to one of her favorite coats.
(See how you can do it yourself in the photos above.)
What’s great about Carhartt’s Camden Wool Parka are all the little details.
There are tons of pockets and a dual ended zipper. It’s also incredibly warm.
We got caught in a little snow flurry while we were out earlier.
Stay warm, guys! And maybe add a little fun to one of your Carhartt coats!
- best-of-wantering likes this
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- wantering-blog likes this
- estefaneenee likes this
- niikoletterss likes this
- staticisgolden likes this
- inlilac likes this
- cuerna-vaca reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- sensitive--itstrue reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- nothinginthemorning likes this
- shysailor reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- mrwthepoet likes this
- pajara-abatida likes this
- yaardvark reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- thirdsideofthemirror likes this
- quest4health likes this
- del-cielo reblogged this from craftedincarhartt and added:
- relabl likes this
- tobia likes this
- rebelxxwaltz likes this
- whynot-followthebutterflies likes this
- raider27 likes this
- arrrghhhkieran likes this
- lalavieboheme reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- sexvalvibes likes this
- gettin-stupid likes this
- skyylerhoney likes this
- mollybisme likes this
- laistakanashi likes this
- stefisawkward reblogged this from craftedincarhartt
- thoughtful-mindcreature likes this
- oldpinetree likes this
- ronulicny likes this
- craftedincarhartt posted this